Workshops and Special ProgramsThe Intimacy Dance: Dimensions of Healthy Sexuality
The Intimacy Dance: Dimensions of Healthy Sexuality
Healthy sexuality involves effective courtship and intimacy development. But, in our culture, there’s no systematic, reliable way to learn how to appropriately and successfully flirt, how to create intimacy, or how to sustain a fulfilling intimate relationship for the long-term. Courtship failure can lead to repetitive, emotionally painful and unsuccessful relational patterns. Learning the basic elements of courtship and developing an understanding of the dimensions of healthy sexuality can help overcome those patterns.
Join the New Leaf Center for a workshop designed to help identify unhealthy courtship patterns and explore the dimensions of your sexual self in order to create a more satisfying romantic relationship. Workshop participants will learn:
- The 12 Stages of Healthy Courtship
- Importance of vulnerability, risk-taking and surrendering
- Ability to be true to yourself in the midst of romance
- Problems of trust and control
- The 12 Dimensions of Healthy Sexuality
- Capacity to receive care from others and provide care to yourself
- Mindfulness of your physical senses
- Positive self-perception and clear knowledge of yourself
Wednesday, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
April 3, 2019
The New Leaf Center
Jackie MacKay, M.A., LMHC, NCC, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
$100 per person
(407) 644 - 8588
Call for an Appointment
Fax: (407) 644-8184
New Leaf Center
1850 Lee Road, Suite 116
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
Please do not use this form in an emergency.
Quality Outpatient Mental Health and Addiction Counseling