Workshops and Special ProgramsThe Gift of Calmness – Healthy Ways to Manage Stress
The Gift of Calmness – Healthy Ways to Manage Stress
The New Leaf Center presents a one-day experiential workshop to help you find the best ways to reduce anxiety. Workshop participants will learn and practice a variety of proven methods to achieve inner calmness in the midst of heightened pressures and busyness. The day includes:
- An overview of anxiety and how stress affects us
- The ABCs of physical health – exercise, nutrition, sleep hygiene and play
- Using the breath to regulate your body’s response to stress
- Harnessing the power of presence with mindfulness practices
- Challenging limiting beliefs by re-scripting your self-talk
- Releasing pent-up stress through artwork
- Accessing the healing power of connection through your support system
- Tapping the spiritual resources of meditation, guided imagery and prayer
Don’t miss this opportunity to give yourself the gift of inner peace!
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Nov. 2, 2019
The New Leaf Center
Jackie MacKay, M.A., LMHC, NCC, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
$195 per person (Light lunch included)
(407) 644 - 8588
Call for an Appointment
Fax: (407) 644-8184
New Leaf Center
1850 Lee Road, Suite 116
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
Please do not use this form in an emergency.
Quality Outpatient Mental Health and Addiction Counseling