Group CounselingWomen's Therapy Group
Women’s Therapy Group
A therapy group for women to encourage self-understanding, self-acceptance, and growth in a safe, nurturing, and confidential environment with women who share similar goals.
Group topics include:
- Identifying and Understanding Addictive Patterns
- Codependency, Substance and Process Addiction Issues
- Partner of a Sex/Love Addict Issues
- Family of Origin Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Setting Boundaries and Limits
- Emotional Awareness/Feelings Identification
- Sexuality and Related Issues
- Identifying and Following Your True Path
- Stress management and coping skills
- Mindfulness Skills
Tuesdays, 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Patti Hall, M.S., LMHC, CSAT, CAC, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Certified Sex Addiction Therapist, Certified Addictions Counselor
$65 per group session
(407) 644 - 8588
Call for an Appointment
Fax: (407) 644-8184
New Leaf Center
1850 Lee Road, Suite 116
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
Please do not use this form in an emergency.
Quality Outpatient Mental Health and Addiction Counseling