Group CounselingSpouses/Partners of Sex Addicts Women's Group
Spouses/Partners of Sex Addicts Women’s Group
The Spouses/Partners of Sex Addicts Women’s Group offers support and guidance for women who are affected by their husband’s or partner’s addiction. The issue of sex addiction is very emotionally draining, and betrayal is a serious trauma that can result in PTSD without appropriate help. Talking about and processing the pain and other feelings spouses/partners experience allows the healing process to begin, and helps develop coping skills.
The group addresses areas including, but not limited to:
- Defining sexual addiction/compulsivity and sexual offending
- Co-addiction/Codependency – What part do spouses/partners play in an addiction problem?
- Dealing with betrayal, broken trust and grief
- Setting boundaries and non-negotiable behaviors
- Disclosure – What does a spouse have a right to know about the past?
- Addressing marital discord and family of origin issues
- Regaining trust and healing intimacy
Group begins with a check-in of feelings members are experiencing, and addresses issues on a variety of topics that are brought by group members.
Support and fellowship with others in similar situations can help us grow in strength and knowledge, and help us make positive changes in our lives.
Call for information.
Faith Niece, M.A., LMHC, LMFT, ASAT: Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
$60 per group session
(407) 644 - 8588
Call for an Appointment
Fax: (407) 644-8184
New Leaf Center
1850 Lee Road, Suite 116
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
Please do not use this form in an emergency.
Quality Outpatient Mental Health and Addiction Counseling